5th August 2012, 07:04 PM
priyagl12345

What are the advantages of cracking GATE exam? I have completed MSc Microbiology from Pune University

hello, I am Priya, completed m.sc microbiology from pune university. i want to ask that what are the advantages of cracking gate exam? does it allows to apply for phd? please answer my question.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
  2. MSC Microbiology, Pune University entrance date and other details? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Syllabus of MSc Microbiology of Pune University?
  4. Last date of submission of forms for MSc Microbiology Exam of Pune University?
  5. When is the entrance exam for MSc Microbiology in Pune University?
  6. Universities having centers in Delhi/NCR offering MSc in Microbiology? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  7. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  8. Ph.D from Pune University after completing M.Sc (Microbiology) in 2006? Date of entrance exam and forms?
  9. Eligibility for M.Sc in Microbiology from Pune University after B.Sc (chemistry, botany, zoology) from Dharwad University?
  10. What is the date of sale of application form of Pune University for MSc microbiology
  11. Which subjects are needed for PG microbiology exam? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  13. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  14. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  15. Can I apply for Ph.D in Life Sciences programme in NIT if completed M.Sc(Microbiology) through GATE?
  16. Am I eligible for CSIR NET or UGC NET? Is there any alternative to these exams? I've completed my BSC.Geology from Pune University. Now I'm doing MSc Geoinformatics in Pune University
  17. How to pursue MSc in Microbiology through GATE in IITs?
  18. Which subject should I select in NET after M.Sc Microbiology? Syllabus and books available in marketing? Coaching classes in Pune?
19th August 2012, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the advantages of cracking GATE exam? I have completed MSc Microbiology from Pune University

Can we apply in NTPC, bhel through gate score card ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?