31st August 2013, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Is Pharm D a tough course?

is Pharm D a tough course . why are people of india itself not admitting the course . are we right or them ?

6th November 2022, 12:47 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Is Pharm D a tough course?

Each and every course comes with its own difficulties
The details of the course are
Pharma D is a 6 years course with a 5 year theoretical and one year of internship
as the course is new in the country so it is not been talked about that much but the opportunities are very good in foreign countries if you want to study the following
the course is almost similar to bachelor of pharmacy but the difference is some subjects might be taught in detail
the course also include the hospital posting so that you can be taught some of the medication history summary and all of that
8th November 2022, 04:43 PM
nehajindal1

It depend on the student more. Generally its not much hard.
8th November 2022, 06:07 PM
srushanth

Best Courses in Pharm is JITS in Below we have website address https://jits.ac.in/

Best Engineering Colleges In Karimnagar | Karimnagar Engineering College

https://jits.ac.in/

Jyothismathi Institute of Technology and Science is the Best Engineering Colleges In Karimnagar which motivates students to pursue for their higher education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?