25th April 2018, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

PhD student admission procedure in any of the Sainik School across India?

I want to pursue PhD. So, my first question is whether any of of the Sainik Schools across India in different cities offers PhD or not? If yes, then what is the admission procedure? Does is differs from state to state's school or is same for all?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  2. Where Sainik School is located? Procedure to get admission for 10 years old 5th student?
  3. Full procedure of opening a Sainik School? Duration and functioning of school?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Sainik School for 5th standard student?
  5. How to join Sainik School after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School, Ghorakhal? What should I say if interviewer asked me that how are you able for Sainik School?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Sainik School for 5th standard student?
  8. Where Sainik School is located? Benefits of studying in Sainik School?
  9. Detailed admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Sainik School for 5th CBSE student?
  10. Eligiblity to appear in NDA exam after 12th from Sainik School? Career option for 12th student of Sainik School?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Sainik school?
  12. Procedure to get admission in Sainik school after 10th from Maharashtra Board?
  13. Whether female candidates are allowed to take admission in class 11th in Sainik Schools or not? -- [New]
  14. Where to get sainik school or military school questions papers for class 6?
  15. How can I prepare for interview conducted for admission in 9th standard of Sainik School?
  16. Chances of admission in Sainik School for a candidate whose guardian does not belong to Defence Services?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Sainik school after completion of class 10th standard?
  18. Eligibility to get admission with fee concession for PH student in any Government or Sainik schools?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?