12th June 2018, 10:46 PM
Venus tirhutee

Whether female candidates are allowed to take admission in class 11th in Sainik Schools or not?

Please answer to my below questions:
• Girls are allowed to take admission in Sainik school or not for admission in class 11th?
• What stream are available and the eligibility criteria for the student to take admission?
• If the ward is of civilian, is he/she is allowed to take admission in Sainik school or not?

14th June 2018, 10:21 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether female candidates are allowed to take admission in class 11th in Sainik Schools or not?

No, let me tell you that female candidates are not eligible to take admission in Sainik School and admission is offered to boys only in 6th and 9th standard.
15th June 2018, 09:46 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether female candidates are allowed to take admission in class 11th in Sainik Schools or not?

Girls are eligible to get admission in Sainik School in Uttar Pradesh but now they are only eligible for admission in 7th and 9th std.

So, you are not eligible to appear in entrance examination to get admission in 11th std.

In most of the Sainik School only boys are eligible to appear in entrance examination and to get admission in 11th std.

Yes, ward of Civilian are also eligible to appear in examination for admission in the school.
15th June 2018, 01:43 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Sainik school does not offer admission to girls candidates in 11th std.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in the school.

Yes, candidates who qualify the required eligibility are eligible to get admission even if he/she is ward of a civilian.

Note :-

Sainik School offer admission to girls candidate in 7th and 9th std.
15th June 2018, 03:25 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Female candidates are not eligible to get admission in Sainik School in 11th std.

But female candidates are eligible for Std 7th and 9th admission.

So, you cannot apply for admission in the school. Yes civilian candidates are also eligible to appear in examination and to get admission.
11th June 2022, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Is it true that we can get admission in 9th Std if we qualified the exam...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?