16th October 2017, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Sainik school after completion of class 10th standard?

Respected Sir/Mam, Can I join Sainik school after class 10th standard 2017 -18? I'm a girl of ST categories so can I get admission please I ready to do everything to get admission in this school in Imphal? Can you please answer me on the same? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  2. How to join Sainik School after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to study 11th in Sainik School, Ghorakhal for a CBSE candidate on 10th basis? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Sainik school after 10th from Maharashtra Board?
  5. How can I get admission to study in Sainik school after completing 10th standard? -- [New]
  6. Possibility to get admission in Sainik School after completing 10th standard?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Sainik School for 5th standard student?
  8. Procedure to get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School, Ghorakhal? What should I say if interviewer asked me that how are you able for Sainik School?
  9. Procedure to get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School, Dehradun? When the admission form will be distributed?
  10. Procedure to get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School, Dehradun? When the admission form will be distributed?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Sainik School for 5th standard student?
  12. How can I take admission in Sainik School after completion of 6th standard? What are the opportunities available in future for employment after studying from Sainik School?
  13. How can I prepare for interview conducted for admission in 9th standard of Sainik School?
  14. Procedure to get admission in 10th standard in new school after completion of 9th standard?
  15. Can I get admission in Sainik School, Kapurthala if secured 6 CGPA in 10th standard?
  16. Where Sainik School is located? Procedure to get admission for 10 years old 5th student?
  17. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Sainik school for 6th standard?
  18. Detailed admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Sainik School for 5th CBSE student?
17th October 2017, 08:57 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Sainik school after completion of class 10th standard?

After completion of 10th standard, you have to fill up the application form of sainik school. Then you have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the school authorities. If you qualify the examination, then you have to go through the documentation process and submit the required fees. After completing all the formalities you can start your 11th standard.
17th October 2017, 10:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Sainik school after completion of class 10th standard?

No, you can't join Sainik School, Imphal after completion of your 10th standard. Admissions in Sainik School, Imphal are offered only to boys in 6th and 9th standard. Since, the Sainik School, Imphal does not offer admission in 11th standard, you can't take admission in 11th standard in Sainik School Imphal.
17th October 2017, 10:47 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot take admission in any Sainik School in class 11th as there is no such provision for it.
Sainik Schools only provides admission to male candidates only in class 6th and class 9th.
So, in order to study in class 11th, you must have to opt for any other school accordingly.
18th October 2017, 01:12 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

In order to take admission into Sainik School after completion of 10th standard, you need to appear and qualify in All India Sainik School Entrance Examination which is conducted by the Sainik Schools.
After qualifying in AISSEE, you will be eligible to take admission in Sainik School, Imphal for class 11th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?