4th May 2010, 10:45 PM
RAHUL SINGH1

Physical standards required for NDA entrance examination like EYESIGHT, height etc.?

Faiyaz,
i want to know that if a person is operated for Cystic Hygroma in neck when he was about 6 year old . then i want to know wheather he will be eligible for NDA medical fitness test or not. now not having any pain at that place ,but sign of operation is appearing till now.
please sir reply immediately.
thankyou.

5th May 2010, 06:56 AM
Harshita21

Default Re: Physical standards required for NDA entrance examination like EYESIGHT, height etc.?

good morning rahul

In the invitation of NDA jobs they only specify eye ,height, ear, weight standards
And for physical they specify racing capacity.
this is a very deep knowledge you get apprival or not it depends on the medical team
12th May 2010, 11:02 PM
Bella

Default Re: Physical standards required for NDA entrance examination like EYESIGHT, height etc.?

the physical standards can be referred from
http://www.webindia123.com/career/compexam/nda/eligi.htm
13th May 2010, 12:13 PM
subhasish

Hi friend,
The NDA exam is conducted by UPSC every year. There are some physical requirements as a part of eligibility. You can find all those detailed informations in the links:
www.webindia123.com/career/compexam/nda/eligi,
www.successcds.net/.../NDA-National-Defence-Academy-Navel,
www.blogs.mybandra.com/.../upscgovin-upsc-nda-entrance-exam-2010-union-public-service-commission-nda-and-na-exam.
Good luck
13th May 2010, 01:34 PM
herpreet singh

Location: herpreet singh s/o sr. kuljeet singh 215/371 harjeet bhawan bhashirat ganj lucknow -226004

Originally Posted by rahul singh1 View Post
faiyaz,
i want to know that if a person is operated for cystic hygroma in neck when he was about 6 year old . Then i want to know wheather he will be eligible for nda medical fitness test or not. Now not having any pain at that place ,but sign of operation is appearing till now.
Please sir reply immediately.
Thankyou.
rahul i wanna tell u that ur height ur eyes ur ears or ur physically able u can handle any mental power or u clear there exam of nda or interview ur medically gud reports will defined u in gud manners then y not u r eligble for this ur mark never get any distuturbance togot the admission in nda ok
sont worry do hard work bbyeeee
13th May 2010, 10:10 PM

Physical standards required for NDA entrance examination are
as follows-

Height should be at least 157.5 cms & 162.5cms for Air Force wing.

Chest should be fully expanded. The fully expanded chest should not be less than 81cms.

There should not be any disease of bones or joints of the body.

should not be overweight or under weight. He should not have weakly constitution.

Your vision in one eye must be perfect - 6/6 eyesight. In the other eye, you could have an imperfection of 6/9, which must be correctable to 6/6.

ok
14th May 2010, 03:00 PM
sadhan

physical standard like:
chest should expande
height:-157.5 - 162.5 cms
eyesight:-6/6
should be fit
15th May 2010, 12:36 PM
sonal goel

Follow the below link and have the information in detail
http://www.webindia123.com/career/compexam/nda/eligi.htm
27th May 2010, 01:28 PM

medical test related to penis
30th May 2010, 10:13 AM

I AM HAVING A LITTLE CYST IN MY NECK DUE TO IMFECTION IN LUNG(TUBERCULOSIS) BUT MY LUNGS ARE NOW FIT AND FINE BUT AVERY LITTLE AMOUNT OF CYST(ASMALL SOLIDBODY),IS LEFT MY FEW HAIRS HAVE GONE WHITE PLEASE GUIDE ME FOR NDA
30th May 2010, 02:05 PM
atanu

you can see the all the details on the employment news in which this form is being published,also you can see the physocal eligibility on the websites
www.upsc.gov.in
ok
5th July 2010, 09:34 AM

SIR I M HAVING TOOTH DECAY , SO MI ELIGIBLE FOR NDA . ALSO TELL ME WHAT ARE THINGS YOU SEE IN LEGS
5th July 2010, 01:23 PM
karthu

hai
The eligibility criteria is:
You can apply NDA exam if you have passed 12th exam. Candidates appearin for 12th can also apply.
You shold qualify the ssb interview.
Age limit: 16-19
Candidates who have failed in the insb/pabt earlier cannot apply.
Candidates who has resignated or withdrawn from any of the training are not eligible.
12th July 2010, 05:42 PM
avinas

5th July 2010, 08:34 AM

SIR I M HAVING TOOTH DECAY , SO MI ELIGIBLE FOR NDA . ALSO TELL ME WHAT ARE THINGS YOU SEE IN LEGS
14th July 2010, 11:50 AM
amit1057

For information regarding physical standards required for NDA entrance examination like EYESIGHT, height etc..........,you go through the website :www.upsc.gov.in
14th July 2010, 12:17 PM
Shagun Makin

For medical test in NDA you should be careful about following things:

Height should be at least 165cm.

Your vision should be perfect i.e. 6/6.

You should not be overweight or under weight.

You should be free from any type of disease.
26th July 2010, 06:26 PM

Height should be at least 157.5 cms & 162.5cms for Air Force wing.weight should be proportional to the height...
eye must be perfect - 6/6 eyesight.
Chest should be fully expanded.
11th August 2010, 11:55 AM

Hello sir.
I am 6feet2inches tall but I am only 54kgs. But since past 5 months, I have maintained the physical routine prescribed on the NDA webpage. Am I liable to get rejected because of this 'underweight' problem?
13th August 2010, 11:39 AM

dear sir my height is 175 cm but my weight is 55 kg am i liable for ssb

VARUN BRATT ARYA 9017979708
13th August 2010, 08:11 PM

dear sir, what is the process of ssb test in NDA?
13th August 2010, 11:19 PM
rohitkumarramesh

Smile Re: Physical standards required for NDA entrance examination like EYESIGHT, height etc.?

Yes you are eligible for physical test for NDA exam . It dosent matter if you have any injury in future. Only one thing should be noted that you should not have further any problem at that area of operation . Which will be tested by the medical officers .

The physical standard required for the NDA exam is given below:
(a) The candidate must be in good physical and mental health and free from any disease/disability which is likely in interfere with the efficient performance of military duties.

(b) There should be no evidence of weak constitution, bodily defects or under weight. The candidate should not be overweight or obese.

(c) The minimum acceptable height is 157.5 cms. (162.5 cms for Air Force)
Height/Weight Standards for Army/Air Force
Table-I
Height in Cms. (Without shoes) Weight in Kgs.
16-17 years 17-18 years 18-19 years
152 42.5 44 45
155 43.5 45.5 47
157 45 47 48
160 46.5 48 49
162 48 50 51
165 50 52 53
167 51 53 54
170 52.5 55 56
173 54.5 57 58
175 56 59 60
178 58 61 62
180 60 63 64.5
183 62.5 65 66.5

For more information you can log on to its official web site: www.upsc.gov.in

GOOD LUCK
13th August 2010, 11:33 PM

sir, my specs no. is 5 & i have cleared my nda written exam. can you tell me that my eyesight wil create a problem or not in my interview?
18th August 2010, 01:04 AM

is person with small penis eligible for nda medical???
23rd August 2010, 07:21 PM

sir, is there any sports quota entrance scheme for NDA candidates? I am a national silver medallist in boxing.
26th August 2010, 10:46 AM
rajesh gupta 1

Hi friend,

Physical standards required for NDA entrance examination:

1. The minimum acceptable height is 157.5 cms.

2. Your vision should be perfect i.e. 6/6.

3. You should not be overweight or under weight.
26th August 2010, 11:09 AM

is there any officer who asks for bribe during interview or medical test
26th August 2010, 11:08 PM
princearyan

DEAR FRIENDS,

the height of the candidates should be at least 157.5 cms

the age of the candidates for the nda should be between 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

weight should be proportional to the height

the eyesight of the candidates should be must be perfect - 6/6 eyesight.
30th August 2010, 03:18 PM

how much weight required for 18-19 years
9th September 2010, 01:25 PM

sir, before 3 years from now i got minor injury in my nose that resulted in little bit bended(tedi) shape of nose ,but there is no else problem. i want to know will it creat any problem in medical test for nda.
9th September 2010, 01:41 PM

sir, i had been operated for a cyst in my neck below ear,when i was 6 year old. also i have consulted a doctor about it(wheather there can be any problem regarding cyst again after operation) he said if there could be any problem with it would have been observed with in one year after operation.
but i want to ask you can it become a cause of rejection in medical test of nda. in physical reqiurements i read operations like hernia etc. that have before six months of written exam will not be considered for rejection.
i want to make conform from you.
9th September 2010, 01:51 PM

sir,i want information about meddical test of pennis, testicles, and testis sizes, shapes etc.
20th September 2010, 12:39 PM

please reply about the term and conditions for penis and testicles
24th September 2010, 10:50 PM

sir my eyesight is-1.75(right)eye aznd -1(left)eye
i am in eleventh i choose commerece.can i able to join armt
15th October 2010, 12:58 PM

My son wants to appear in the NDA entrance exam 2010-11. Let me know the last date of receipt of application and test. Kindly confirm by return message.

Soma Devi
18th October 2010, 11:15 PM
Sachin Narayan

Physical Standards For NDA
Height 157 cms (w.r.t height and age it differ this is minimum requirement)
Eyesight 6/6 (no comprise with this)
Age 16 1/2 to 19 1/2
4th November 2010, 04:25 PM

HELLO.... m a student of 12....still have a query about m eyes...m eyes no. is 5...m i eligible to give n.d.a exam....??
7th November 2010, 04:28 PM

HELLO...
I AM STUDENT OF12 AND I HAVE MYOPIA(FAR SIGHTEDNESS) (-3) , AM I ELIGIBLE FOR NDA?
DOC. SAYS THAT IT CAN BE CORRECTED
17th November 2010, 03:03 PM

sir i haveeyesight of-1.75 on both eyes im elgible for nda
4th January 2011, 10:27 AM

sir/madam
I want to know whether LASIK opertation is allowed or not in NDA .request address on [email protected]
21st January 2011, 02:17 PM

I want to know what is criteria of physical & medical process ............ required are........?...
Aar Kay
28th January 2011, 09:27 AM

dear sir/madam
i want to know whether Sight correction by LASIK treatment is allowed or not in NDA. request address on [email protected]
29th January 2011, 04:52 PM

sir,my eye sight is -1.05 left -0.50 right, can i apply for nda entrance exam
14th February 2011, 06:01 PM

what is nda
15th March 2011, 08:12 PM

Waht should be the eyeside in air force?
27th March 2011, 09:13 PM

I have myopia -1.25 in both eyes ,am i eligible for the NDA exam.
28th March 2011, 10:29 AM
amlendu

The NDA exam is conducted by UPSC every year. There are some physical requirements as a part of eligibility. You can find all those detailed informations in the links:
www.webindia123.com/career/compexam/nda/eligi,
www.successcds.net/.../NDA-National-Defence-Academy-Navel,
www.blogs.mybandra.com/.../upscgovin-upsc-nda-entrance-exam-2010-union-public-service-commission-nda-and-na-exam.
Good luck
Thank
30th March 2011, 01:03 PM

i WOULD LIKE TO KNOW PHYSICAL CAPABILITIES FOR NDA
4th April 2011, 09:40 PM

SIR
I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT MINIMUM EYESIGHT A PERSON CAN HAVE TO QUALIFY FOR NDA
8th April 2011, 06:01 PM

repected sir
i have hyperhydrosiss (excess of sweat in hands,feats) can this cause rejection
8th April 2011, 06:20 PM

sir i am suffering from hyperhydrosis excess of sweat can this cause rejection