5th February 2018, 09:45 AM
sunainainias

Physics syllabus for BARC exam and name of guide books / study materials for it

I have completed M.Sc Physics now, I want to prepare myself to get admission in Bhabha Atomic Research Center. I have already registered for BARC exam that will be held in March 2018, but fails to get the required syllabus for physics. I shall be grateful if you could provide the relevant syllabus as well as the required material for preparation.

20th March 2018, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Physics syllabus for BARC exam and name of guide books / study materials for it

Please give the link from where we can download the syllabus for BARC entrance.there is no link available from where we can download the syllabus. Sir please do the favour.I shall be grateful.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?