2nd February 2012, 11:46 PM
rvimanto

What is the eligibility criteria for integrated Ph.D Chemistry in IIT?

Sir, I have completed B.Sc., Chemistry with 71% in 2007, and now i am working in a private concern. I would like to do integrated PhD (chemistry) in IIT. Let me know, i have the eligibility for that. Also, now i am doing MBA in correspondence.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad?
  2. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in both India and abroad through CSIR and GATE?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  4. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  5. Should I have to appear in NET to study PhD in IIT-Madras if completed M.Sc(Chemistry)? Eligibility to get admission?
  6. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  7. Procedure to apply for Integrated Ph.D in IIT? Eligibility criteria for this? Will there be any Medical related courses after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry?
  8. Whether integrated PhD is valued as the orthodox manner?
  9. Is integrated PhD more valuable? Duration and streams of Chemistry available?
  10. Detailed information and eligibility to study Integrated PhD in Applied Mathematics in TIFR?
  11. List of colleges which offer Integrated PhD for B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate in Tamil Nadu
  12. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for integrated Ph.D course?
  13. Detailed information and eligibility to study Integrated PhD in Mathematics? -- [New]
  14. What is the eligibility criteria required to do Ph.D in Chemistry?
  15. Eligibility to study and course duration of Integrated PhD for B.Sc(Astrophhysics) candidate?
  16. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  17. Eligibility criteria and fee structure of Integrated Ph.D in IISER, Pune for B.Sc final year student?
  18. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
15th June 2012, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for integrated Ph.D Chemistry in IIT?

I am doing msc in analytical chemistry.i want to phd from iit.so what is the criteria for that? is there any private entrance exam?
15th June 2012, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for integrated Ph.D Chemistry in IIT?

i m doing my msc analytical chemistry.i want to do phd from iit what's the criteria for that? is there is any entrance test for that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?