5th September 2014, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Mahindra Satyam Placement papers for campus selection

I am going to take part in campus selections conducted by mahindra satyam can u please send me the previous papers for refernce

9th September 2014, 02:23 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Mahindra Satyam Placement papers for campus selection

PREVIOUS YEAR MAHINDRA SATYAM PLACEMENT PAPERS:

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of Mahindra Satyam aptitude test in this post for your reference. Go through those papers and try to understand the pattern of questions followed and start your preparation for the aptitude test accordingly.

Once you get through the aptitude test you will be called for the Technical interview where the questions will be asked from the core subjects which you have studied from 2nd year to final year. Make sure you go through them once again and understand the basics which will help you to clear the Technical round.

After clearing the technical round you will be called again for the final HR round which will be easier if you are good in your communication skills.

I have attached some of the other preparation materials also in this post which will help you to prepare for the placements. Go through it if needed!
Attached Files
File Type: zip mahendrasatyampapers.zip(193.2 KB, 22 views)
File Type: zip new.zip(409.9 KB, 19 views)
File Type: txt aptitude sections pattern.txt(519 Bytes, 45 views)
File Type: zip mahindrasatyampapers.zip(691.0 KB, 23 views)
File Type: zip Tech Mahindra.zip(361.0 KB, 23 views)
File Type: pdf aptitude.pdf(1.18 MB, 56 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 77 views)
File Type: pdf Answering Tough Interview Questions for Dummies.pdf(3.77 MB, 226 views)
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 57 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?