4th June 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Which places are better for training for better job if I am 2nd year student of B.tech?

Sir,I am 2nd year student of b.tech ,which places for better training for better job? Please give me details-

Related Questions:
  1. Which places are better for training for better job if I am 2nd year student of B.tech?
  2. How to do training in HAL? I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year
  3. Training and courses after btech 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Where can I do Vocational Training in India being a B.E.(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  5. Industrial training for 2nd year B.Tech (EEE) student?
  6. Companies offering Training for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  7. Where can I pursue training while studying B.Tech 2nd year?
  8. Where in Delhi could I do my summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  9. Procedure to apply for training in BSNL if last date is passed away? Does it helpful? What are the topics available in training for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  10. How may I do training at Rourkela or Bokaro steel plant? I'm student of B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year
  11. How to do industrial training in Kolkata? I am a CSE B.Tech 2nd year student
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Training being a student of pursuing 2nd year in EEE?
  13. Eligibility to apply for 6 weeks Internship in BSNL, Nagpur for B.Tech(E&TC) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  14. Institutions offering Training programme in Kolkata for B.Tech(Food Technology) 2nd year student?
  15. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  16. Where to apply for summer training after 2nd year B.tech in EEE in Bhubaneshwar?
  17. Winter Training in Design Software for B.Tech(Mineral Engineering) 2nd year student?
  18. Internship or training programme in Delhi for B.Tech ECE 2nd year pursuing student?
4th August 2015, 06:47 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which places are better for training for better job if I am 2nd year student of B.tech?

If you are in second year of engineering then it is very good for you because there are a large number of companies who used to conduct summer training programme for the engineering students of second year.
The training period may be from one month to six month.But as you an engineering students a training of two month will be sufficient for you. In these two month you will get the ideas of practical things which you are studying in your course.
But the companies are different for different branches of engineering.
The companies for the Students of mechanical engineering are as below:-->>
TATA MOTOR,
TATA POWER,
ASHOK LEYLAND,
MAHINDRA,
NISAAN,
FORD,
MARUTI,
RAJENDRA GEARS,
INDIAN RAILWAY,
HAL and many more are there.

Companies for the civil engineering students are:--->>

L & T,
Reliance Infrastructure ltd,
GTPIL,
NAGRJUNA CONSTRUCTION LTD,
MAHAGUN,
BRIGADE CONSTRUCTION LTD,

Companies for the electronics and communication OR Electrical engineering are as below:--->>>

BHEL,
SAMSUNG,
DElLL,
SONY,
LG,
GOOGLE,
ACER,
PHILIPS,
INTEL,
VERILOG,

For the students of computer science the companies for summer training are as below:--->>

TCS,
INFOSYS,
HCL,
HP,
MIND TREE,
CAPGEMININ,
GOOGLE.
YAHOO,

Hope you get the complete information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?