30th April 2016, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply in PhD(CSE) entrance exam of Pondicherry University?

Hi Friends,
Can you please let me know the eligibility criteria and qualification for applying in the PhD entrance exam of Pondicherry University for Computer Science & Engineering stream? Please let me know immediately.

3rd May 2016, 09:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply in PhD(CSE) entrance exam of Pondicherry University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friends,
Can you please let me know the eligibility criteria and qualification for applying in the PhD entrance exam of Pondicherry University for Computer Science & Engineering stream? Please let me know immediately.
Those candidates who have completed masters degree in computer science ot its equivalent subject from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course in Computer Science & Engineering stream.

There are no age criteria.

You must have valid GATE/UGC NET score card.
3rd May 2016, 11:38 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply in PhD(CSE) entrance exam of Pondicherry University?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Ph.D (CSE) Entrance Examination of Pondicherry University:

>> Candidates must have studied Graduation in 10+2+3 pattern and Qualified for the Master's Degree in the concerned subjects to be eligible with minimum 55% marks.

>> Candidates who have studied under 10+2 pattern of Education and qualified for the Master's degree in schools or Faculties of Law, Engineering and Technology with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

Click here for More and More Details
3rd May 2016, 09:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to have at least a B.Tech degree in CSE with GATE/NET/JRG qualification to become eligible for Ph.D admission in Pondicherry University. A post graduate degree in Computer science like MCA will also do.

Admission will be based on the performance in written exam and interview conducted by the concerned university. Therefore, make sure that you fulfill the criteria before applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?