8th August 2013, 12:00 AM
Manoj rupa ooha

Which course should I take after passing 10th to become an IFS officer?

WWhich course should i choose after my tenth to become an IFS officer?

11th April 2015, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I take after passing 10th to become an IFS officer?

Which course should I prefer after passing 10th to become an IFS officer
22nd April 2015, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I take after passing 10th to become an IFS officer?

How fast I can be an IFS officer after passing 12 along with my degree?How many years is the IFS course?
1st November 2015, 12:30 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manoj rupa ooha View Post
WWhich course should i choose after my tenth to become an IFS officer?
You should take science stream to give this examination and at 10+2 level you should choose biology over computer science.

Eligibility Criteria:-

-You need to have a bachelor's degree in any one of the following subject:- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Zoology, Agriculture, Forestry and Engineering.

-Your age should not be less than 21 years. For general category candidates the upper age limit is 30 years.

-There is age relaxation for the reserved category candidates.

1. SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years.
2. OBC Candidates: 3 Years.
3. PH Candidates: 10 Years.

-The selection procedure is such that you have to cross the following stages to finally get selected:- 1) Preliminary Examination 2) Main Examination and 3) Personal Interview Session.
14th November 2016, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir , I want to ask about that which degree I have to do and which books I have to study to become an IFS and ?
m in 11th now please help me to choose .
17th January 2017, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir/mam,
I'm a student of class x will give my ICSE this year, so which stream should I prefer in class xi to be an IFS.for how many terms is the course to b an ifs? Which subject should I choose?
15th June 2017, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Hii mam / sir I have passed in my 10 and now I took cec with cpt in my 11 std so when I can write civil service exams ???
25th February 2020, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i have to been an IFS officer . So sir which type of physical exercise is do. Sir please give me the answer thank you.
26th February 2020, 09:11 PM
munamaan

to get a job into the most examination of service Indian foreign services you will have the
take the UPSC examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?