19th December 2013, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Possibilities to get an amazing job in private sector having 3 years experience?

I m dr.tulasi completed my bhms 2010, now iam working in private sector ,
I m searching for an amazing private Job . How could I get, and is there any possibility for me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  2. What should I do to get a job in Private sector having 4 years Teaching experience and MCA?
  3. Job in government or public sector after MBA and 9 years of work experience?
  4. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  5. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  6. How can I switch my job from sales to insurance sector? I have 25 years experience in sales with a private firm
  7. Does correspondence MBA hold any value in Private Sector Jobs? Is it valuable only with work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Private sector job with 2.5 years of work experience?
  9. Does working in R&D sector is counted as job experience while opting for MBA?
  10. Is MBA and EMBA equivalent Degree? Should I do EMBA degree? Can I apply for government sector job which require MBA after completion of my EMBA degree? I have 5 years experience in private sector industry.
  11. Private sector job with 2.5 years of work experience or Bank PO job? -- [New]
  12. What are the jobs that I can get after completing BSc computers? What is the salary?
  13. What is the possibility to make a career in the PSU sector after doing B.Tech EC? Best coaching to find a job in sector job?
  14. Jobs in government sector or PSU after Diploma (Passed in 2004) in Electrical stream and work experience in private sector?
  15. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  16. Private sector job for B.Sc Agriculture graduate?
  17. How to get a job in Agriculture after having 3 years experience in RD sector?
  18. What can I get a job in government sector after passing 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How to prepare for interview?
8th March 2014, 10:04 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Possibilities to get an amazing job in private sector having 3 years experience?

B.H.M.S ---- Bachelor Of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery

As you have 3 years of work experience in your hands it would be easy to get good job in private sector.Of course there is a very good scope and demand in Homeopathic medicine field.Th course duration of this BHMS is 5 ½ years.You may also find good career in Private sector too.Many more job opportunities are available in the private sector offering good salary package.Professionals like you can find your employment in Hemeopathic hospitals,Medical firms and Pharmaceutical companies and more.

If you are interested,and capable financially you may also start your own clinics,ultimately can work as freelancers.Apart from these fields,you may find your role in the following employment areas such as Medical college,Research Institutes,Training institutes,Homoeopathic medicine store,several clinics,Training institutes,charitable institutions and more.You may find various job positions as consultant,pharmacists,researchers,in Private practice.

You may go for higher courses such as Master of Hospital Management(MHM),Master of Science in Endocrinology,Psychiatry,Epidemiology and in Regenerative medicine and more.You may also go for Doctor of Medicine in Homoeopathic repertory,Homeopathic pharmacy,Endocrinology,Homoeopathic pediatrics and more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?