3rd October 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

List of job offerings for IT engineers in Public Sector Undertaking Companies? List of job offerings in PSU's?

can u list the job offerings for Information Technology engineers in Public Sector Undertaking companies .Iam doing my Btech in IT branch .I want to work in govt sector comapanies can anybody list the job offerings in PSU's...thanks in advance

8th November 2011, 01:08 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of job offerings for IT engineers in Public Sector Undertaking Companies? List of job offerings in PSU's?

Since you have completed your engineering, you have ample job opportunities in the government companies. You can apply for the PSU exams. You need to score at least 65% of marks in the graduation level. You need to have secured your graduation from reputed and recognized institutes by the government. You can apply for companies such as NTPC, IOCL, BHEL, BEL, SAIL, BARC, ISRO etc.
3rd January 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of job offerings for IT engineers in Public Sector Undertaking Companies? List of job offerings in PSU's?

the demand of it branch will increase in future ?
no of companies for mechanical branch or core branch in psu is more but it branch has much less why?
IT BRANCH HAS NO ANY CHANCE FOR IES EXAM WHY?
14th February 2013, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I'm doing B.tech under 8th sem from I.T stream. Can you tell me that am i eligible for PSU.
24th July 2014, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Yes. You are eligible. But U can get PSU jobs through GATE score. Try to prepare for that.
24th July 2014, 09:40 AM
varadarajasah

Yes You are eligible. But u can get it throough GATE score. Prepare for GATE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?