15th April 2015, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

Whether job in PSU is best or job in State Government? Which PSU is best through GATE 2015 score?

Sir,
I am working in APSPDCL(power distribution company of ap state govt.) as ASSISTANT ENGINEER since Jan 2015.
I am in probation period now with a aggriment of serving atleast 2yrs. If I wish to quit in this time I have to payback all the salary I received up to that 30000/-
Presently I am getting 40k per month..
I have secured AIR 61(general category) in gate 2015 EE paper. I am not interested in m.tech. since our family is economicaly so poor. I need to do job now.
I have confusion in taking decision on whether continuing present job(posting in the home state) or joining in the psu and in which psu

15th April 2015, 09:43 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether job in PSU is best or job in State Government? Which PSU is best through GATE 2015 score?

According to me, public sector jobs are best when compared to other jobs.

The reasons for that is,

You will get good pay

You will get salary increments every 6 months.

You will get special allowances and cash perks

Job security is very high.

Job timings are very flexible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?