13th September 2019, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to apply for CDS examination having failed in one subject in Graduation?

Can I apply for CDS examination if I failed one time in college degree in 2nd year? I was doing BBA and failed in one subject in the 2nd year and I have completed my BBA now and have also been issued the Passing Certificate and degree.

17th September 2019, 12:05 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply for CDS examination having failed in one subject in Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I apply for CDS examination if I failed one time in college degree in 2nd year? I was doing BBA and failed in one subject in the 2nd year and I have completed my BBA now and have also been issued the Passing Certificate and degree.
No, you are not eligible for IMA exam which is conducted by CDS.

To enter the Indian Military Academy you need to have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized University and your age should be in between 19 to 23 years.

Best books for CDS exam:-

Pathfinder CDS: Combined Defence Services Entrance Examination
by Sanjeev Jain, Amit Rastogi, Atul Sharma, Digvijay Singh, Preeti Gupta, Prashant Kumar, Balmukud Singh
Publisher: Arihant Publications

CDS Combined Defence Services Examination: 10 Practice Sets
by Expert Compilations
Publisher: Arihant Publications
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?