30th November 2015, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to write Samvida Shishak exam grade 1 after post graduation in M.Sc in Zoology?

Can I apply for Samvida Shishak exam grade 1. I have completed my post graduation in M.sc zoology. I have experience of teaching in CBSE School.

17th December 2017, 10:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to write Samvida Shishak exam grade 1 after post graduation in M.Sc in Zoology?

Eligibility Criteria Required to appear in Samvida Shishak Exam Grade 1:

Basically there are several grades that come under this Samvida Shishak Recruitment and they include,
> Grade 1
> Grade 2
> Grade 3

The basic educational qualification required to appear in Samvida Shishak Exam Grade 1 is "Post Graduation" in the concerned stream from a recognized university.

@ Besides this, you are required to have B.Ed qualification along with PG course in order to be eligible.

@ The minimum age required to be eligible is 21 years and the maximum age must not exceed 35 years as per notification.

@ If you have not completed B.Ed qualification, then you may not be eligible for this recruitment.
20th December 2017, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to write Samvida Shishak exam grade 1 after post graduation in M.Sc in Zoology?

IS M.Sc. appearing (final semester running) is eligible to write group 1 exam or not ?
15th September 2018, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Samvida Shishak exam grade 1. I have completed my post graduation in M.sc microbiology and also have b.ed degree.
15th September 2018, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Samvida Shishak exam grade 1. I have completed my post graduation in M.sc microbiology
24th September 2018, 03:44 AM
Unregistered

Can I eligibility to write Samvida Shishak exam grade 1 after post graduation in M.Sc in biotechnology and also b.ed
2nd July 2020, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Can M.Sc Biotechnology students are eligible for Samvida shikshak varg 1 Biology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?