2nd July 2019, 02:15 PM
Goutham33333

Possibility to change branch from Mechanical to Civil in 2nd year of B.Tech?

Can I change my group from B.Tech Mechanical Engineering to B.Tech Civil Engineering in second year? As I have failed in paper 1A and 1B. Is there any provision to take transfer to other branch?

11th July 2019, 10:27 PM
vishalat981

Default Re: Possibility to change branch from Mechanical to Civil in 2nd year of B.Tech?

Yes, There is possibility,every university and college have provided the option of “branch change”, for the students after passing first year , so that if any doubt still prevails in the mind of a student after taking admission in first year, he/she can then change his/her respective branch in second year.
Every university has different procedure. for instance they will take out minimum cutoff for every branch with adequate seats.Now it depends on No of applicants for branch change for particular branch , if you are good with grades
then you are 'LUCKY'.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?