14th September 2019, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in regular colleges for MBA after BBA via distance?

Dear Sir, I am doing BBA from Sawami Vivekanand University via distance mode of education. Will I be able to do MBA from any regular college after competing this BBA via distance?

15th October 2021, 10:03 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in regular colleges for MBA after BBA via distance?

Having completed your BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) degree course even in distance mode of education from Swami Vivekanand University which is a UGC recognized university, you are definitely eligible to pursue MBA (Master of Business Administration) degree course as the value of BBA degree course pursued in distance mode from a recognized university is same as that of BBA degree course pursued in regular mode of education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?