14th August 2016, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Is distance mode BBA valid for admission in regular colleges later?

I am going to do BBA from Tamil Nadu open university. After finishing this can I do master degree in any other college in correspondence. Please reply Sir. Some of my friends telling it's not possible.

14th August 2016, 06:20 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is distance mode BBA valid for admission in regular colleges later?

Yes this is possible to pursue further studies after passing from an open university.
But one thing you should keep in mind is that university should be recognized from UGC or any other recognized university.
Other wise you are unable to pursue your studies from any other college or university.
14th August 2016, 07:12 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in correspondence course in the other universities.

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration and it is three year course from any recognised university. Candidates who have passed degree from any recognised university are eligible to get admission in higher studies.

As, Tamil Nadu Open university is among the recognised university so your degree will be valid.
14th August 2016, 08:04 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am going to do BBA from Tamil Nadu open university. After finishing this can I do master degree in any other college in correspondence. Please reply Sir. Some of my friends telling it's not possible.

Yes, distance mode BBA is valid for the admission to the regular colleges later. The candidates have to clear the graduation with over 50% marks to pursue the MBA or any other post graduation in regular mode. They have to clear the entrance test for the admission to the post graduation course in regular mode. The marks scored in the entrance and degree course are considered for the admission to the post graduation course. So it is possible to study the post graduation courses in regular colleges after BBA from distance mode.
15th August 2016, 03:06 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there is no such problem in it, you can very much get admission in PG courses after having completed your BBA via distance education. Distance education from a recognized University is very much recognized in various reputed Institutes.

Therefore, you need not worry and can very much carry on with your studies further.
22nd December 2017, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

I have passed my 3 years BBA degree from University of Madras on 2000 through open university correspondence course. (I failed my pre-degree) so my BBA degree certificate is valid or not valid for further studies and for doing a Job? Please reply urgently.
24th March 2018, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

I am applying for bba correspondence degree from Jaipur National University. Will this degree be valid for job and further M.B.A admission
17th July 2018, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

I finished my SSLC after that I did BBA in distance education in open university... Can I do MBA program... Or any other higher studies
24th December 2018, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Whether joining MBA in regular mode after finishing BBA in open university have good value or not?
27th March 2021, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Am going to bba from nmims. Mumbai distance learning. Am worried if this university is UGC approved or not. Can anyone help me clear my doubt?
30th July 2021, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Pls provide top 10 universities for distance online BBA
11th September 2021, 02:24 AM
Minal F

Yes sure you are eligible for doing MBA regular. You can pursue your Masters in Business Administration. For getting admissions in best colleges you have to crack there examination and then you will be allow to pursue your course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?