31st December 2016, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my BBA airport management distance mode to regular mode under MG university?

I am doing BBA airport management distance. I want to change to a regular college of MG university. Can I join from the 2nd semester onwards. Please get me an answer as fast as possible. It is urgent.

31st December 2016, 07:23 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I change my BBA airport management distance mode to regular mode under MG university?

Mahatma Gandhi University is an Indian state related public university. It was established on Gandhi Jayanti, 2 October 1983 in the Kottayam district of Kerala, India.

As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to change BBA airport management distance mode to regular mode under MG university after completion of first semester.

For other information you can visit at: www.mguniversity.edu/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?