9th June 2018, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of getting direct admission in 2nd year of B.E after completion of Diploma course?

I have completed my 3 years full time Diploma course and scored 58%. Can I get admission in direct second year in B.E Information Technology or Computer Engineering? If yes, then is this format followed by all colleges across India or are there any colleges which does not allowed direct 2nd year admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma Chemical for 12th candidate with 48.15%?
  2. Possibility of direct admission in 2nd year of BCA after Diploma course?
  3. Direct admission in 2nd year B.Com is possible after Diploma in Commercial Practice?
  4. Possibility to take direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma engineering if study 11th with Commerce stream?
  5. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  6. Best Polytechnic to pursue diploma course in Chemical Engineering or in Petrochemicals? Is it possible to take direct entry in 2nd year after completion of 3 years diploma course?
  7. Chances of getting admission directly into 2nd year of BE after completion of 2 year Diploma?
  8. Possibility to get direct admission in B.Com 2nd year in Tamil Nadu for a candidate of Bangalore?
  9. Is it possible for me to get direct admission to 2nd year diploma course if I am dropped out from 12th?
  10. List of college which provides direct 2nd year B.Tech after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  11. Having failed in 5 subjects in 2nd year B.Com what is the possibility of getting direct admission in 3rd year in any other college?
  12. How to get admission direct 2nd year of B.E after passing diploma in IT with 73%?
  13. Is there direct admission to 2nd year available for BCA course after completion of diploma course?
  14. Possibility to pursue B.Arch 2nd year through distance education for diploma holder?
  15. Can a candidate be eligible to get direct admission into 2nd year of B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. Is it possible to get direct admission in 2nd year for graduation if I have completed diploma in civil engineering with 85% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  18. Can I get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year if secured 85% in Diploma Civil?
11th June 2018, 12:58 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of getting direct admission in 2nd year of B.E after completion of Diploma course?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in 2nd year of B.E course after diploma course.

Candidates are eligible to get admission through LEET( Lateral Entry Entrance Test ).

The entrance examination is conducted by various private and state government university.

The required minimum qualification is that candidate must have passed diploma course from a recognised institute and have minimum 60% ( varies with universities ).
11th June 2018, 10:49 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of getting direct admission in 2nd year of B.E after completion of Diploma course?

The full form of LEET is Lateral Entry Entrance Test.

LEET is conducted by State Technical University for admission of diploma candidates in second year of engineering.

Academic qualification required to appear for LEET exam is diploma from a recognized board with minimum of 60% marks.

With less than required percentage of marks, you can not apply for the exam.
12th June 2018, 12:47 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> BE stands for Bachelor of Engineering and the duration of this course is three years after completing diploma course.

=> As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get admission direct admission in 2nd year of B.E after completion of Diploma course with 58% without entrance examination.

=> As per my knowledge, you should appear in LEET examination because with the help of LEET examination you can join direct admission in 2nd year of B.E after completion of Diploma course.

=> LEET stands for Lateral Entry Entrance Test. If you want to get admission in good reputed college then you should score good marks in Lateral Entry Entrance Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?