19th September 2012, 12:08 PM
Logeshswarna

What can I do to join B.Tech IT in lateral entry after passing BSc IT?

Sir, i am b.sc i.t student, i want to joined b.tech i.t in lateral entry, what can i do?

14th June 2015, 07:35 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do to join B.Tech IT in lateral entry after passing BSc IT?

No, you can not join bachelor's degree in technology after completing bachelor of science in information technology.

Lateral Entry scheme is for the diploma holders, who get admission in second year of engineering after clearing the Lateral Entry Entrance test conducted by different state governments.

After B.Sc IT if you want to join B.Tech IT, you need to get admission in first year of engineering through direct entry or cracking examinations like JEE Mains and Advanced, VITEEE, SRMEEE, BITSAT, state engineering entrance exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?