16th March 2015, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get job in MNC for a candidate who is pursuing MBA from Sikkim Manipal University?

Hello,
I am doing my MBA from SMU, Sikkim Manipal University.
I have completed my B.Com in Regular mode.
I want to do job in any MNC company.
Kindly tell me that is this possible for me to get job in MNC?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any value of pursuing MBA from Sikkim Manipal University?
  2. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  3. How may I do internship in Patna? I'm pursuing MBA from manipal university, Sikkim
  4. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  5. Which university to choose for MBA between, Symbiosis, Pune University and Sikkim Manipal University? Is there any value of PGDBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  7. How to do MBA from regular university? I am pursuing BBA from Sikkim Manipal University
  8. How to do Ph.D with Sikkim Manipal University after passing M.Com. MBA and CA?
  9. Is Sikkim Manipal University good for MBA? I have completed B.Com graduation
  10. Is MCA course from Sikkim Manipal University valuable in terms of job prospective?
  11. How to take admission for B.Ed course being a candidate of pursuing BBA from Sikkim Manipal University in Distance Learning? Which Books are being available for the respective Entrance Exam?
  12. Can I appear for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing BCA from Sikkim Manipal University?
  13. Are candidates having MBA degree from Sikkim Manipal university eligible for NET?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in MBA into Sikkim Manipal University
  15. What is the scope after SSC exam? I have done B.A in Political Science and MBA from Sikkim Manipal University
  16. Am I eligible for NET Exam having completed MA in Mass Communications and Journalism from Sikkim Manipal University?
  17. How to do MBA through Sikkim Manipal University after doing B.Com
  18. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in Operation Management from Sikkim Manipal University?
13th June 2016, 04:14 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: Possibility to get job in MNC for a candidate who is pursuing MBA from Sikkim Manipal University?

In order to do job in any MNC you need to satisfy some of the eligibility criteria to get into any of the MNC recruitment drive and then after many others criteria.
And if you fulfill all of the criteria then you will be taken interview and then you have to clear all the rounds of the interview to get into any of the company officially.

SO, getting into a company is not a big deals, just overcoming all the eligibility criteria as well as all the difficulties during the interview is the important thing.
14th June 2016, 06:33 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: Possibility to get job in MNC for a candidate who is pursuing MBA from Sikkim Manipal University?

Yes, why not it is possible for you to get the job.
You have all the qualifications as well as you have done your degree course on a regular basis. One thing you forgot to mention is about your percentage and the academic qualifications.

Since based ob your information which is given by you, you are eligible to attend any company as well as you are eligible to do job in any of the company

But, one thing that strongly matters is the 60% through out your academic career. If you have 60% in 10th 12th as well as engineering then you are eligible for all jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?