11th November 2019, 04:31 PM
Captain Harmone

Possibility to join Indian Air Force for a Diploma Medical Instrumentation Engineering student?

Sir, I am a Diploma student of Medical Instrumentation Engineering and currently studying in 1st year. I want to join Indian Air Force after completing my Diploma course. So, kindly let me know if it is possible.

13th November 2019, 06:01 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to join Indian Air Force for a Diploma Medical Instrumentation Engineering student?

The candidates who have completed 12th with PCM stream from a recognized board can join Indian Air Force by appearing in NDA examination.
However, if you have taken entry into Diploma course just after tenth then you are not eligible.
13th November 2019, 08:52 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to join Indian Air Force for a Diploma Medical Instrumentation Engineering student?

Yes, you can Join Indian Air Force after diploma by TES or if you do BE then there are more number of chances by CDS or direct SSB interview .

You can go through either technical or non technical field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?