5th August 2018, 02:09 AM
Md. Nawaz Khan Fm

Possibility to join Nursing/Technical post in Indian Army for 25 years old candidate?

Sir, I am 25 years of age and I want to join Indian Army for Nursing or Technical posts. Can you please let me know about the possibility to join such posts in Indian Army for me? Kindly tell me immediately.

8th August 2018, 08:46 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to join Nursing/Technical post in Indian Army for 25 years old candidate?

No, you are not eligible to join Indian Army at the age of 25 years. To be eligible to join Indian Army, you have to appear in CDS examination. You should have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a Government recognised university and you should be in the age range of 19 to 24 years to be eligible to apply for CDS examination for joining in Indian Army.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?