28th December 2017, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Which course would be helpful in Abroad after graduating in Economics?

I want to study in abroad after my graduation which course I will choose in economics that will help me getting admission to abroad? Can someone from here explain me the information on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thanks!

8th August 2018, 08:37 PM
DeepanshuVerma

Default Re: Which course would be helpful in Abroad after graduating in Economics?

You have two options available MA in Eco and MBA. Ita up to you to decide which subjects interests you .
If you want a career research based and if you want to see yourself in education sector then go for MA.
On the other hand if you want you career in business sector and want to work in corporate world or start you own venture , then go for MBA.
Now coming to doing it from abroad you have to give GRE or GMAT in order to secure a seat .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?