7th May 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

What can be my career if I am good in Hindi? How can I earn more money?

i know only hindi good.
what can be my career?
how can i earn money more than

5th July 2012, 04:47 PM
arpitbanaudha

Default Re: What can be my career if I am good in Hindi? How can I earn more money?

dear friend,
don't worry hindi is our country language you can do any thing lots of way for hindi medium students you can do bank exam, ssc exam and ias/pcs exam preparation in hindi language and also work on hindi call center for earn suitable money ok.

5th July 2012, 06:35 PM
reema sanjay sawant77

Default Re: What can be my career if I am good in Hindi? How can I earn more money?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i know only hindi good.
what can be my career?
how can i earn money more than
if you know only Hindi don't worry you can write poetries and stories in Hindi and can earn money as Hindi is the national language of India,

10th July 2012, 08:36 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

You didn't mention your qualification. It all depends on your qualification. You need to be at least 12th pass if you want jobs related to Hindi. If you are thinking of getting a job with only Hindi as your USP then just forget about it.

Whatever jobs that are available out there for Hindi speakers also require you to have basic qualification of 12th or graduation degree.

Now there are several fields where you can try if your Hindi is strong but like I mentioned earlier, it would require some other qualification as well.

The best option would be Call Center, possibly of Phone Company like

Airtel

Vodafone

Idea

Reliance

Tata Docomo

Mobile phone network in India is not just limited to big cities. Now mobile phones have reached small towns and villages in India. As a result phone companies need people at their call centers who can speak in pure Hindi. Since several people from small towns hardly understand Hindi.

However most call centers would require you to be at least 12th pass or graduate. Basic computer skills are also important.

Another field where there are jobs is translators. Since there are so many languages in India and several companies need to connect with mass population of Nothern states in India that are traditional hindi belt region in the country. This require translators to translate work of other regional languages to Hindi.

Third option for you is to become Hindi teacher in schools. Depending on your qualification you may become teacher of Class 1 to Class 8th.

There is also option to work in a Hindi speaking classes that are targeted towards teaching Hindi to people from North East and South India. There are several Hindi speaking classes in South India that are attended by people to get jobs in North India.

You can also work in Hindi maganzines as a writer but this purely depends on your writing skills and the requirements of the magazine.

There are jobs in government sector where Hindi speakers can apply. Several government jobs do not require you to have great knowledge of English language. But as I mentioned in the beginning that you need to have some basic qualification.

10th July 2012, 01:20 PM
drjeet
Senior Member+

Hello
> There is no issue ,if you only know the Hindi Language, there are lot of opportunities with Hindi.

> First You should clear graduation and Post graduation In Hindi.

> You can do Ph.D with Hindi. and you will have chance to make Professor in any good colleges.

> Some good jobs with Hindi:
1. advent of private TV and Radio channels and launch of Hindi versions of established magazines / newspapers.

2. In the field of Hindi media, there is a need for Editors, Reporters, Correspondents, Sub Editors, Proof Readers, Radio Jockey, Anchors etc.

3. A Degree / Diploma in Journalism / Mass Communication along with academic qualification in Hindi is an added advantage for job seekers.

4.One can serve the mediums of Radio / TV / Cinema as a Script Writer / Dialogue Writer/ Lyricist.

5. This field necessitates a natural and artistic mastery of creative writing. But a degree/ diploma in creative writing will enhance one’s style of writing.

6.You Can join Hindi Call centers too.

All the Best.

18th October 2012, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

I am pracharak of dbhbs and am an gru.d how can i make money in home itself

6th November 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

hi iam12th pass and my hindi is good please tell me how can i earn money

13th July 2022, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

My hindi language is much strong than other subjects so what should i do after 12th

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?