9th September 2013, 07:23 PM
karun07k

Am I eligible for ATC post after scoring 57.32% aggregate

I have B.Tech EIE i got 57.32% agregate and i have SC reservation may i eligible for ATC post

14th September 2015, 07:43 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for ATC post after scoring 57.32% aggregate

No,you will not be eligible for ATC post after scoring 57.32% aggregate in Bachelor's degree as the minimum required marks to apply for the post is 60% in Bachelor's degree .
ATC stands for Air Traffic Controller .

One can join as ATC after clearing the Civil ATC Examination conducted by the Airport Authority of India (AAI).

Eligibility criteria to apply for the exam are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in Science with Physics and Mathematics or B.E./B.Tech. degree in disciplines of electronics/ telecommunication/ information or B.Sc. degree holder in physics/maths/computer science/electronics .

-The candidate must have secured at least 60% marks in the qualifying degree .

-The candidate age should not be more than 27 years for unreserved category.There is relaxation in upper age limit for OBC candidates by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.There is relaxation in upper age limit by 10 years for candidates who are in the regular service of AAI.

Selection Procedure involves of online exam , voice test and interview .The candidate who successfully qualify in the ATC exam are provided one year training at a civil aviation training college.

One can apply online through official website: - www.aai.org .
5th July 2018, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

I have Physics Honours with Maths as general subject. I have more than 60% in Physics Honours but not in Maths. I also have MSc in Electronics with more than 60%.Am I eligible in ATC??
30th November 2020, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for ATC post after scoring 63% aggregate in final year but 58% aggregate in second year of mechanical engineering?
16th December 2020, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for air traffic controller Post I've secured 60% marks in last year of engineering but I don't have 60% aggregate throughout the four year?
13th July 2022, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the graduation percentage required for Aai atc, will they consider aggregate percentage for degrre/passing certificated percentage?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?