28th July 2018, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to secure BSc(Horticulture) admission for a candidate with 19223 rank in AP-EAMCET?

Dear Sir/Madam, I have secured 19223 rank in AP-EAMCET. I want to get seat for BSc Horticulture Honours course. I would like to know that is it possible for me to secure admission with this rank? Please help me to know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study BDS for a candidate who has secured 27266 rank in EAMCET? Fees for admission?
  2. How to get BTech admission in DIET for a candidate with 85% in 12th?
  3. Eligibility to get BSc(Forestry) admission for a candidate with 39000 rank in AP-EAMCET?
  4. How to secure less than 10K rank in EAMCET?
  5. Possibility to write EAMCET exam this year if not secured good rank in last year?
  6. Will I get MBBS seat in AP after scoring 62 in EAMCET and 551/600 in intermediate? What is the maximum rank required to secure a seat?
  7. Is it necessary to secure a good rank in EAMCET to get admission for Biotechnology course?
  8. Possibility to get BVSc seat through Management quota in Andhra Pradesh for a candidate with 91000 rank in AP-EAMCET?
  9. Is there any possibility to get a free seat in college as per my academic marks?
  10. Possibility to get BTech admission in any Government college with 13625 rank in TS-EAMCET?
  11. Possibility to get B-Category seat in top 10 colleges in Hyderabad? How much should be the EAMCET rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Possibility to get admission for a candidate who has secured 969 rank in CUSAT(Biotechnology)?
  13. Expected rank with 80 marks in EAMCET for a candidate with 972 marks in IPE?
  14. Possibility to secure BEd admission for BCom(H) graduate? -- [New]
  15. Expected rank with 99 marks in EAMCET for a candidate with 564 marks in IPE? Possibility to get MBBS seat?
  16. Possibility to secure BPharma admission with 49.38% in 12th and 65 marks in MHT-CET being an NT-D candidate?
  17. Eligibility to get BTech Civil admission in Deccan College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad for a candidate with 75621 rank in EAMCET?
  18. Possibility to get admission in any Government Polytechnic College for a candidate with 48057 rank in JEECUP?
15th July 2019, 08:08 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to secure BSc(Horticulture) admission for a candidate with 19223 rank in AP-EAMCET?

B.Sc. (Hons) Horticulture or Bachelor of Science Honours in Horticulture is an undergraduate Agriculture Science and Technology course. As per your rank in the entrance examination, you are eligible to get admission in Bachelor of Science Honours in Horticulture.

My suggestion to you is that you can apply for the admission in private college because you are not eligible to get admission in good government college after 19223 rank in AP-EAMCET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?