10th August 2018, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to secure BEd admission for BCom(H) graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BEd course. But I don't want to appear in any kind of entrance exam. I have done with my BCom(H). So, please help me to know about the possibility to secure admission. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study BEd in SNDT College?
  2. Possibility to secure PGT Commerce job through CTET for BCom with BEd graduate
  3. Possibilities to get admission for MS in US? Can I do direct MS in US? What score should I secure?
  4. Possibility to secure BPharma admission with 49.38% in 12th and 65 marks in MHT-CET being an NT-D candidate?
  5. Can I get admission in MS at US having 67% in BE? What score should I secure to get scholarship?
  6. Possibility to secure MSc(Maths) admission in Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University without studied 12th being a BTech graduate?
  7. Possibility to secure MS admission in Abroad for BTech graduate with 2 years gap?
  8. Entrance exam available to study BEd in All Bengal Teachers Training College for Political Science graduate?
  9. Possibility to secure admission in 2nd year for a candidate who quit after 1st year of BCom with a year gap?
  10. Eligibility to study BEd(Sanskrit) for a graduate with 2 years gap?
  11. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Possibility to secure direct BSc(Nursing) admission for a candidate with 84% in 12th Science?
  13. Possibility to do BEd for PhD 2nd year candidate?
  14. Possibility to study MS in streams other than IT/CS through GRE for B.E.(Information Technology) graduate?
  15. Possibility to study BEd(History) for Geography graduate who had History in Graduation?
  16. Possibility to secure BCA admission for 12th PCB candidate?
  17. Possibility to secure BSc(Horticulture) admission for a candidate with 19223 rank in AP-EAMCET?
  18. Possibility to secure admission in any Government college with 6197 rank in JEXPO?
11th August 2018, 03:40 PM
Expert_answer

Default Re: Possibility to secure BEd admission for BCom(H) graduate?

MBA is a professional course a which will help you grab a good position in field of management in corporate or business world giving you exposure in field of finance, accounts, economics etc. On the other hand, M.Com is a masters program in specified field of accountancy for you which is good for academic profession. So it is totally your career choice.
11th August 2018, 05:37 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Education course:

Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree required to pursue B.Ed course.

If you have required percentage then you can apply for direct admission in private B.Ed college without entrance exam.
11th August 2018, 11:52 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

If you secured at least 50% marks in B.Com (H), then you can take admission into B.Ed. course on the basis of your graduation percentage.

There are many colleges/universities which admit students on the basis of their graduation percentage without conducting entrance exam.

I had listed some of the Universities/colleges for B.Ed. admission that don't conduct entrance exam for B.Ed. admission process.
  • Government College of Education, Chandigarh
  • St. Xaviers College of Education, Patna
  • Rayapati Venkata Ranga Rao College of Education
  • Kirorimal College of Education
  • K.J. Somaiya Comprehensive College of Education, Training and Research
  • Bombay Teacher's Training College
  • Amity Institute of Education
  • Lady Irwin College
  • SNDT Womens University
  • Nirmala Institute of Education
12th August 2018, 04:51 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

B.Ed(Bachelor of Education) is 2 year course for those students who have completed Bachelor degree in any disciple from any recognised university.
This course opens way for student to pursue career in field of teaching upto senior secondary.
For admission in any university or college in B.Ed, students need to qualify entrance examination for the same.
Without qualifying entrance examination, admission is not possible.
If you are determined to pursue B.Ed after your Bachelor then you have to qualify entrance examination of the college in which you want to take admission.
12th August 2018, 09:21 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in B.Ed course without appearing in entrance examination.

The name of best college in which you should apply for admission without entrance examination are given below.

=> Bombay Teacher's Training College

=> Amity Institute of Education

=> Lady Irwin College

=> SNDT Womens University

=> Nirmala Institute of Education

=> St. Xaviers College of Education, Patna

=> Rayapati Venkata Ranga Rao College of Education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?