15th March 2017, 10:00 AM
zahid ahmad tantray

Possibility to study B.Tech in Abroad through lateral entry? Chances to get scholarship for it?

Respected sir, I am doing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and got very good grades. Is there any option to study B.Tech in Abroad through lateral entry? Chances to get scholarship for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get Lateral Entry in B.Tech to study in Abroad with scholarship after completing Electronics and communication Diploma course?
  2. Am I eligible to get Lateral Entry in B.Tech to study in Abroad with scholarship after completing Electrical Engineering Diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  4. Is there any possibility to study abroad with scholarship after completion of diploma in ECE?
  5. Is it possible to join Engineering course in abroad through lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) with scholarship in Abroad for Diploma student?
  7. B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship for 12th PCM student?
  8. Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Tech in Abroad being a 3 year Mechanical Engineering Diploma student? Entrance exams to get admission?
  9. What is the procedure to study abroad on scholarship?
  10. Possibility to study M.Sc in Abroad with scholarship for B.Sc(Physics) candidate?
  11. Procedure followed to apply for lateral entry B.Tech in abroad?
  12. Possibility to study MBBS with full scholarship in Abroad?
  13. Scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad?
  14. Will it be possible to get scholarship to do B.Tech in lateral entry?
  15. Best course for Diploma in Mechanical holder? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I study MS in Abroad with scholarship being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is that any scholarship for study MBBS or any medical UG course in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(ME) student?
17th March 2017, 07:46 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Tech in Abroad through lateral entry? Chances to get scholarship for it?

No, it is not possible to study B.Tech in Abroad through lateral entry admission process. None of the Abroad universities offer lateral entry admissions in B.Tech course. Candidates who have passed 12th standard with PCM stream or three years Diploma in Engineering course from a Government recognized institution are eligible to get admission in first year of B.Tech course in Abroad universities. So, being a Diploma holder, you can get lateral entry admission in B.Tech course only in Indian institutions, but not in Abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?