15th November 2016, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Procedure followed to apply for lateral entry B.Tech in abroad?

I am Giriprasath studying diploma in mechanical engineering.After completing my diploma degree I am willing to study later entry B.Tech (mech) in abroad.what is procedure to apply for studying in abroad for lateral entry?. My idea is possible are not!

Related Questions:
  1. Best course for Diploma in Mechanical holder?
  2. Am I eligible to get Lateral Entry in VIT College after completing DEEE with 99% marks? What is the procedure to apply for Lateral Entry? -- [New]
  3. Is it possible to join Engineering course in abroad through lateral entry?
  4. How to join a college as a lateral entry candidate?
  5. Does Anna University provide any lateral entry for MCA students? Procedure to apply for lateral entry in Anna University?
  6. List of Government Colleges in India which are offering Lateral Entry procedure into B.Tech course?
  7. Am I eligible to get Lateral Entry in B.Tech to study in Abroad with scholarship after completing Electronics and communication Diploma course?
  8. What is the procedure to take admission in IP University through lateral entry under mechanical engineering
  9. How much should I score in B.Tech to get lateral entry in M.Tech? How can I apply for lateral entry?
  10. Lateral Entry in 3rd year MBBS in abroad after B.P.T.? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Diploma to degree admission in IIT is possible?
  12. Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Tech in Abroad being a 3 year Mechanical Engineering Diploma student? Entrance exams to get admission?
  13. Eligibility of doing Petrochemical Engineering after completing diploma in computers with 90% marks?
  14. Am I eligible to get Lateral Entry in B.Tech to study in Abroad with scholarship after completing Electrical Engineering Diploma course?
  15. Procedure of lateral entry into B.Tech/B.E. for polytechnic passsout?
  16. Lateral entry colleges in Uttar Pradesh? Eligibility for lateral entry into B.Tech?
  17. How to take lateral entry in 2nd year in WB colleges?
  18. Best courses after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? Best scope for Diploma holders?
17th November 2016, 07:15 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure followed to apply for lateral entry B.Tech in abroad?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot take admission in a foreign institute through lateral entry scheme. This is because there is no such provision for overseas students in foreign institutes. You can take admission through lateral entry scheme only in Indian institutes. For undergraduate course in abroad, you need to take admission from first year of engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?