2nd March 2018, 05:48 PM
Eranna E

Possibility to study Journalism after BA and universities offering course in Journalism?

I'm BA (HES) graduate. Is there any possibility to do Journalism from Open University? If yes, then let me know which universities offers Journalism courses via distance mode of education.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Journalism for B.Tech student?
  2. Procedure to become a Journalist after school
  3. What should I choose, Journalism and Law, Law with Journalism?
  4. Possibility to study BCom and BA(Journalism) together for 12th Commerce candidate?
  5. Eligibility criteria to study Journalism?
  6. List of Universities offering M.Phil and Ph.D Programs in Journalism and Mass Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Whether A.P. College of Journalism is good to study Diploma(Journalism) course? Total fee expenses of this Diploma course?
  8. How can I do PHD after PG Diploma in Journalism? List of institutes offering this course in India?
  9. List of Intermediate schools offering Journalism in Mumbai?
  10. What are the chances of doing Journalism after Graduation in B.Sc. Science through distance mode?
  11. How to become a news presenter after class 12th?
  12. Details of Journalism courses offered by Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media, Bangalore
  13. Which stream should I choose in 11th to study Journalism in graduation?
  14. List of universities offering PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) with stipend in Karnataka? -- [New]
  15. Universities offering PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication to postgraduate in Pune?
  16. After completion of Masters in Journalism what should be done in order to become a Lecturer of Journalism?
  17. Institutes offering degree in journalism? Is it advisable to join degree in Journalism or English literature to do higher education in journalism?
  18. Can I study PhD in Journalism if completed in Area Studies? Age limit to apply for it? Possibility to get job after completing PhD in Journalism?
6th March 2018, 05:07 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Journalism after BA and universities offering course in Journalism?

You are eligible to study Journalism after completing BA. Based on your qualification you can go for Masters in Journalism.

The basic eligibility required for studying Master of Arts (MA) in Journalism is a graduation level degree from any recognized university. So, you are eligible for studying the Journalism course.

There are many universities which offer Masters in Journalism through distance education. Some of them are listed below:

- Acharya Nagarjuna University
- Guru Jambheshwar University
- Kurukshetra University
- Alagappa University
- Karnataka State Open University
- Madurai Kamaraj University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Nalanda Open University
- Periyar University
- Punjabi University
- Bharathidasan University
- Sikkim Manipal University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?