10th August 2017, 12:24 PM
Babita judah

Can a BA Arts student study Multimedia Journalism and Mass Communication course? Course details with scope in future?

Sir, I am BA Arts graduate and now wan to study Multimedia Journalism and Mass Communication course. Please tell me can I study this course? Give me course details with scope in future?

Related Questions:
  1. Steps to become a Journalist for 8th standard student? -- [New]
  2. What is the eligibility for .NET for Mass Communication and Journalism after PG MA Multimedia?
  3. Which degree course I should opt for to go for Journalism in future?
  4. Career scope of M.Sc in Multimedia & Mass Communication?
  5. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  6. Can I apply for travel journalism course after completion of 12th Arts?
  7. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  9. How much should I score in 10+2 to get admission in Mass Communication and Multimedia?
  10. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  12. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?
  13. Can I apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 2 Lacs to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication?
  14. Detailed information and benefits of studying Master's in Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism course?
  15. Which course to choose after graduation to become a Journalist?
  16. How may I study diploma of journalism and mass communication? I'm a female student of Bachelor of Arts from Ashutosh College(Kolkata)
  17. Am I eligible to do masters in mass communication after completion of B.A in Jorunalism?
  18. Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation?
10th August 2017, 10:46 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a BA Arts student study Multimedia Journalism and Mass Communication course? Course details with scope in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babita judah View Post
Sir, I am BA Arts graduate and now wan to study Multimedia Journalism and Mass Communication course. Please tell me can I study this course? Give me course details with scope in future?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for post graduate course in M.A Journalism and Mass communication after completing your graduation degree. Here below are details regarding master of arts in journalism and mass communication course:-

Eligibility Requirement:- Minimum qualification required to apply for M.A journalism and mass communication is graduation degree from government recognized institute in any stream with minimum 50% marks scored.

Selection Process:- Candidate Some of institute offer the course conduct written exam and candidate selection depends upon performance in written exam and 5age scored in graduation.

Major Subjects to be Studied in M.A Journalism and Mass Communication:- Major subjects are like Advertising and corporate communication, Communication research, Development communication, Development of media, Electronic media, Human communication, Inter culture communication, International communication, Media law ethics, Media management, Media production, Media research, Production portfolio, Public relation etc.

Employment Area after M.A journalism and Mass Communication Course:-

:- News agencies.

:- News papers.

:- Legal affairs department.
:- Journals.

:- Central information services.

:- Broad casting Corporation.

:- All India Radio.

:- TV Channel.

:- Websites Online Publication.

:- Advertising agencies.

Collages Offer M.A Journalism and Mass Communication Course:-

1). Alagappa University.(Karaikudi(Tamil Nadu)).

2). BBK DAV College for Women.(Amritsar(Punjab)).

3). Guru Nanak Dev University.(Amritsar(Punjab)).

4). Bundelkhand University.(Jhansi(Utter Pradesh)).

5). Amity University – Kolkata.(West Bengal).

6). Aliah University – AU.(Kolkata(West Bengal)).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?