13th April 2017, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to write EAMCET exam if studied up to 12th from abroad? Will I treated as NRI candidate?

Hello sir, I have studied up to 12th in abroad but this year I am willing to study BDS from India. So, can I write EAMCET exam for it? Will I treated as NRI candidate?

Related Questions:
  1. EAMCET eligibility if 11th and 12th are done from abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Will I be considered as NRI if I have completed 10th in abroad and 11th, 12th from India?
  3. Will I be treated as NRI candidate if born in India but studied at Dubai?
  4. Am I eligible for EAMCET if I have studied in abroad till 10th grade?
  5. Are there any seats for NRI sponsored students in AIIMS?
  6. Candidate who has completed half studies in Gulf and half studies in Hyderabad is eligible for EAMCET?
  7. Whether my daughter will be treated as NRI student or local student?
  8. Is the student eligible to apply for EAMCET after completion of 12th from abroad?
  9. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  10. Will I be eligible as NRI candidate for COMEDK?
  11. Which students are considered as NRI?
  12. What is the scope of becoming an NRI? If someone goes to higher studies in abroad are called as an NRI?
  13. Do I belong to general student or NRI quota if studied up to 10th in abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu to sit in engineering entrance exam?
  14. Am I eligible to appear in EAMCET if studied from 8th standard to 12th standard in Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  15. Will my son be considered an NRI for MBBS entrance exam, if studied from CBSE in Saudi Arabia?
  16. Upto which standard a candidate can study in Abroad to remain a Local candidate of India?
  17. Am I eligible to write KCET if I am an NRI but my parents have studied in Karnataka?
  18. Am I consider as an NRI candidate if studied up to 12th from Nepal but citizen of India? Best institution to study this course?
14th April 2017, 11:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to write EAMCET exam if studied up to 12th from abroad? Will I treated as NRI candidate?

If you are not a permanent resident of any other country, then surely you will be eligible for EAMCET without any issues. Just apply for it, as a normal candidate.

If NRI quota is available, then you can apply for it. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?