26th December 2016, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to take admission in a government college to do B.Ed if got 46% in BA English?

Hello sir, I am working as a private school Teacher and have completed BA English with 46% marks. Am I eligible to take admission in a government college to do B.Ed?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  2. Possibility to get admission in Presidency college to study B.A.(English) for a candidate who has scored 82 marks in English and secured 66.6% in 12th?
  3. Is there any possibility in which Bihari student can get admission in any government college of Agriculture in UP
  4. Possibility to get admission in famous private MBBS colleges of MP as per my score in MP-PMT and UP-CPMT?
  5. Will I get admission in any college with 28900 rank in B.Arch exam and state rank of 1800? Any chance to get a government college? Procedure of counseling?
  6. Possibility for admission after scoring 23 marks in TANCET? In which college can I get admission? Procedure for admission?
  7. Possibility to study Civil in any Government Polytechnic of West Bengal with 11848 General rank in JEXPO?
  8. Procedure for doing general B.Ed correspondence course from IGNOU? How much is the cost involved? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Names of the colleges of West Bengal offering B.Ed courses?
  10. Possibility to get MBBS or BDS in any government college?
  11. Possibility of admission in Government college in West Bengal after getting 18 rank JELET?
  12. Is there any possibility to get mechanical engineering seat in any government college?
  13. Is there any possibility to get a government college in Anna University Counseling
  14. Is there any possibility to get admission in government college after scoring 366 GATE score, 91.39% and 13486 AIR?
  15. Total cost and possibility of admission in KIET Ghaziabad?
  16. Possibility of getting admission in NITs or other state government engineering colleges of Madhya Pradesh or Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  17. Possibility to get admission in a government college of India if got 86% in 12th and resident of Myanmar? How to get admission?
  18. Am i eligible for Lecturer job in government colleges after completion of my BA, B.Ed and MA in English?
27th December 2016, 07:49 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to take admission in a government college to do B.Ed if got 46% in BA English?

B.ED stands for Bachelor of Education. For this course candidate must have passed graduation from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in graduation for Bachelor of Education course is 50%. Also there is no age limitations for B.Ed course.

As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to take admission in a government college to do B.Ed after 46% in BA English.
27th December 2016, 05:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to take admission in a government college to do B.Ed if got 46% in BA English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am working as a private school Teacher and have completed BA English with 46% marks. Am I eligible to take admission in a government college to do B.Ed?
You have got 46% in B.A in English so you are not eligible for B.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation with above 50% marks from a recognized University are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
27th December 2016, 08:55 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to get admission in B.Ed degree after bachelor degree with 46%.

The eligibility to get admission or to appear for entrance examination is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree with minimum 50% and relaxation for reserved category.

So, you are not eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission in course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?