8th December 2012, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility in which Bihari student can get admission in any government college of Agriculture in UP

Is there any possibility in which a bihari student may get admission in any government college of agriculture in uttar pradesh?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Agriculture for Arts with Maths student? -- [New]
  2. Can I get admission in Agriculture College for PG after passing graduation?
  3. How to get admission in Bipin Bihari college, Jhansi
  4. What is the last date of admission forms for BSc first year in Bipin Bihari College?
  5. Possibility to get admission in famous private MBBS colleges of MP as per my score in MP-PMT and UP-CPMT?
  6. Possibility to study Ph.D in Agriculture for M.Sc in Biotechnology Student?
  7. Procedure for admission in BSc agriculture in government college of India?
  8. Will I get admission in any college with 28900 rank in B.Arch exam and state rank of 1800? Any chance to get a government college? Procedure of counseling?
  9. Possibility for admission after scoring 23 marks in TANCET? In which college can I get admission? Procedure for admission?
  10. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Required Percentage of marks to get admission in Government Agriculture College in Pune?
  12. How to get admission in BSc agriculture government college? Last date of submission of application?
  13. List of Colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering Ag.B.Sc?
  14. How to get admission in BSc agriculture in government college?
  15. Possibility to get MBBS or BDS in any government college?
  16. Is there any possibility to get mechanical engineering seat in any government college?
  17. Is there any possibility to get a government college in Anna University Counseling
  18. Is there any possibility to get admission in government college after scoring 366 GATE score, 91.39% and 13486 AIR?
15th October 2017, 01:39 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any possibility in which Bihari student can get admission in any government college of Agriculture in UP

There is possibility that Bihari Candidates can get admission in government colleges of Agriculture of Uttar Pradesh. The requirements for Bachelor of Science in Agriculture:

Academic qualification:

Candidate should have done 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics. You should have at least 50% marks in 10+2.

You can apply for UP State level entrance exam for B.Sc AG. Depending upon your rank in entrance exam, you can get admission in good college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?