13th September 2015, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for 12th PSEB Improvement exam being an MCA final year student? For how many subjects I can apply?

Hi,
What is the procedure to apply for 12th Improvement exam from PSEB Board? How many subjects can I apply for Improvement exam? I am the student in final year of MCA. I have secured 48% in 12th from PSEB. I want to make my 12th percentage atleast 60%. Am I eligible to apply? I will hope for the reply as soon as possible.
Your Sincerely
Kanchan Sharma

17th September 2015, 05:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for 12th PSEB Improvement exam being an MCA final year student? For how many subjects I can apply?

No, you are not eligible to apply for 12th standard PSEB Board Improvement examinations being a MCA final year student. Improvement examinations are generally conducted for candidates who have qualified regular Board examinations and those who wish to improve their examination scores. Only candidates who have appeared in regular board examinations in a particular year are eligible to appear in Improvement examinations in the same year. Being a MCA final year student, you are not eligible to apply for 12th standard PSEB Board Improvement examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?