5th February 2018, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

It is possible to change college for 3rd year in Amravati University or Jawarharlal Dada Institute of Technology?

I'm 2nd year student of Anuradha Engineering, Chikhali Textile Technology in my college there are no student to continue 3rd year with me. Our collage are closing these branch so I want to transfer my admission in another college of under Amravti University or Jawaharlal Dada Institute of Technology, so what is the process?

12th February 2018, 08:57 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: It is possible to change college for 3rd year in Amravati University or Jawarharlal Dada Institute of Technology?

No, it is not possible to change college for pursuing 3rd year in Amaravati University or Jawaharlal Dada Institute of Technology. To be eligible to get degree certificate, you have to pursue complete duration of the course from the same college/ university where you have secured admission. If your college is closing the branch then, you have to question your college about how and where to continue the remaining duration of the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?