5th November 2017, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change college while doing 3rd year Electrical engineering?

Procedure to change college while doing 3rd-year Electrical engineering? I have some issues with the present college and I want to change it, so can you please guide me with the details on the steps which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

6th November 2017, 12:06 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change college while doing 3rd year Electrical engineering?

No, it is not possible to change the college while doing 3rd year Electrical Engineering course. You have to pursue complete four years Engineering course from the same college where you have secured admission for pursuing Engineering course to be eligible to get Bachelor's degree certificate. If you are not interested to pursue your higher studies in your present college then, you need to discontinue from the course and you need to take fresh admission in first year of Electrical Engineering course in another college where you wish to pursue Electrical Engineering course.
6th November 2017, 12:10 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change college while doing 3rd year Electrical engineering?

You can not change college after pursuing second year of Bachelor of Technology in Engineering.

College and stream change in engineering is allowed only after first year of engineering. Neglecting issues, you should continue your studies with same college and complete the course to have a better career ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?