27th November 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change my stream from science to commerce in 12th?

Is it okay if i change my stream from science to commerce in 12th? Will i be able to cope up?

2nd December 2011, 08:33 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change my stream from science to commerce in 12th?

Hello Friend,
Changing your stream from science to commerce depends upon various factors. Firstly the school in which you study has to approve for the same. The school looks into account various factors like seat availability, time left for the examination etc before switching streams. Also there has to be a proper explanation from your end for the change. Also if the registration has been done in the respective board then it will be difficult to change. Time is a big constraint for the change as you have to cope up with the new syllabus. Whether you can cope depends upon your IQ level and the time you devote for your studies.But i would suggest you to continue with science till +2 and then you can graduate with commerce.

regards
1st February 2012, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to change my stream from science to commerce in 12th?

hello sir/mem
now i m in 11th with scince steam after 11th examination i want to change my stream science to commerce .....because i want to become a ca ......i can cover up this stream......plz suggest me can i change my stream......if there are any difficult process i can do that......rply fast
13th February 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am unable to understand sci can i take arts with maths
14th February 2012, 12:11 AM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Yes, it is possible to change your streem s
cience to commerce.

But you have not required to chage streem because science very large field.

If your interest in bussiness you can do this.
14th February 2012, 12:18 AM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Respected sir,

If the registration has been done in the respective board then it will be difficult to change.

But above is not done you can change your streem.
14th February 2012, 08:22 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

Yes, it is possible but after admission in science in 12th if you
changed then your time is wastage
but if you are not comfortable in science then you change to commerce.

So here one thing is comes ,

Before choose one subject in your career , you must think about that.
then decide on this ...

because this is your career builder subject
how you build your career in this stage according to this career is build??
14th February 2012, 01:43 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
My friend you want to change your stream from science to commerce..

Then before changing your stream one thing you should know that is , science field has more future career scope than any other field.
So, job possibilities are more in science field..

Then why you want to change your stream.. If you think that it will be difficult for you to pursue the future career in science field , then nothing is impossible in this world if you have the self confidence and determination..

Still if you want to change your stream , then here is the answer---------------
Yes, you can change your stream, but in that case you have to take admission in 11th class in commerce field..After passing 11th class in commerce field you will be able to go for 12th in commerce..

I don't think that it will be a good decision to change the stream.
I will suggest you to continue you career in science field..

All the best..
9th June 2012, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

i have completed 12th in science stream so i want to change my stream in commerce(B.com)it is posible or not ?pls tel me..
10th March 2014, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

i have passed in class 11 with science maths but i dont want to continue science i want to take up commerce please help me out
29th February 2016, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

I failed in my class 11 exam science isc . now I want to change my stream is it possible to take arts now when I am reappearing for 11
26th June 2016, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

how to write a letter to the government to change my strem in my 12th std
27th June 2016, 11:36 PM
rj6600

Yes, it is possible but after admission in science in 12th if you
changed then your time is wastage
but if you are not comfortable in science then you change to commerce.
10th June 2017, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I had given the exam of 11th science now i want to give the private exam of 12th commerce, suggest me if it is possible or not?
29th January 2018, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my be mechanical engineering in 2nd year. I am not interested in doing engineering. I want to join commerce field please advise.will it be right decision.
20th December 2018, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

I am a Fyjc science student but after the examination, I am not able to score good marks so I want to Change my stream from science to arts is it possible and can it help me to score good marks after working hard for arts should I change?
16th March 2019, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir. There only problem I face in science stream is in physics I'm good in chemistry and biology but not satisfied with physics so I want to change my stream in 12th std can I?
5th August 2019, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have take admission in 11th class with science stream my question is Can I change my stream from science to commerce after 11th and before 12th?
27th September 2019, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Can i change my subject pcm to pcb in cbse class 12
30th March 2020, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Can i change my stream after 11th arts to commrce 12th in maharashtra board
22nd June 2020, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Can i change my stream from commerce to science in 12th?
22nd June 2020, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Can I change my stream from commerce to science in 12th??
15th June 2021, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

I am in 11th completed still 12th this year can i change the course to. Science to commerce
2nd December 2021, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

yes. you can change your stream before taking admission in 12th .
14th April 2022, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir mam .I have just passed my 11 with science .my 12 class is started from may .I wanted to change my subject from science to commerce .can I do that and how .plz tell the procedure.its a emergency .plz reply.%uD83D%uDE4F%uD83D%uDE4F
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?