17th June 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I change my school if studying commerce in KVIIT but want admission in Science?

I took commerce in kviit kharagpur, now I want to change my stream and take science..when I went to the teachers of another school they are telling me that you'll have to complete your studies fom kviit....
they told me that admission is not possible just because i've registered in kviit...
any ideas how to change my school!!!????pllllllllzz help!!!

28th April 2015, 03:08 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I change my school if studying commerce in KVIIT but want admission in Science?

No you cannot change the school they are right registration is done in 11th class for 12th board exams if you wanna really wanna to go for science stream then take admission in science stream next year but it is wastage of your precious year

If you didn't wanna to waste your Precious year then go for NIOS board national Institute of open schooling they will provides you admission in 12th class directly on the basis of 10th and 11th class results it doesn't matters in NIOS board that how many marks you got in 11th and 10th class but you must have to study very harder because take admission in directly 12th class is not easy job specially in science stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?