3rd December 2017, 10:26 PM
manjimas

Is it possible to change to second language from 9th to 10th standard?

My son was studying Malayalam as the second language in 9th STD of CBSE system in India. now he moves to Maldives for studying his 10th grade. the school he wants join doesn't offer Malayalam as the second language. So, is there any possibility to change his second language to a language that his school does offer currently?

10th December 2017, 10:37 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change to second language from 9th to 10th standard?

Yes, it is possible to change the second language from 9th standard to 10th standard. But, it becomes difficult for your son to learn new language as second language. If he will be able to learn the new language as second language then, you can join him in another school even if the school doesn't offer Malayalam as second language.
28th June 2020, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to change to second language from 9th to 10th standard?

I study in class 10.I am finding it difficult to study Sanskrit as my second language. Can I change my second language from Sanskrit to hindi in class 10?
27th March 2021, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

I have selected Arabic as my second languag, and I'm feeling I can't so I want to change it to Sanskrit can I%uD83E%uDD7A
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?