27th February 2012, 12:49 PM
Harshdeep22099

Is there any quota for candidates belonging to Jammu and Kashmir state in NDA or SSB entrance exam?

Dear sir/mam,
I am from jammu bt living & studing in madhya pradesh.
I wanted to know that is there is any jammu and kashmir quota in nda or ssb entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the upper age limit for IAS entrance exam? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir state
  2. Can I get NIT srinagar with AIEEE score of 91? I'm OBC candidate from Jammu and Kashmir
  3. Can other state candidates give the civil services exam of Jammu and Kashmir?
  4. To appear for AIPGEE should I register with medical council of Himachal Pradesh or Jammu and Kashmir?
  5. Is a student which belongs to Jammu and Kashmir, eligible for appearing in NDA exam?
  6. Any way of entrance exams in Jammu and Kashmir for admission in Diploma?
  7. Passed MBBS from GMC Jammu and Kashmir : Am I eligible for Post Graduate Medical Exams of Maharashtra and Karnataka? Number of seats for outside state candidates?
  8. How can I appear in NDA exam conducted by UPSC? I am a Jammu and Kashmir student
  9. Procedure for admission as kashmiri migrant in MHCT?
  10. Is there any special quota for students from J&K in MHCET?
  11. What is the fee of MBBS in the state of Jammu and Kashmir in government college?
  12. Is there any home state quota in IGET from Jammu? I have scored 91 marks in AIEEE
  13. Date of Polytechnic exam? What is the date of submission of forms? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir State
  14. What is the eligibility for B.Ed exam in Jammu and Kashmir? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is there any age limit for BEL?
  16. How can I apply for Naib Tehsildar? -- [New]
  17. Does all Medical Colleges offer admission to 12th NIOS student through AIPMT in India?
  18. What's the upper age limit for Jammu and Kashmir candidates in CSP? Is there any relaxation in age limit for Jammu and Kashimir candidates in CSP?
2nd May 2012, 07:16 PM
lokeshgunda
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is there any quota for candidates belonging to Jammu and Kashmir state in NDA or SSB entrance exam?

THERE IS RESERVATION ACCORDING TO STATES EVERY STATE IS GIVEN QUOTA.
SO THE SEATS ARE DIVIDED ACCORDING TO THE STATES.

YOU SHOULD BE ELIGIBLE FOR NDA IF YOU HAVE FOLLOWING
* your age should be between 16.5 to 19
* you should not be married
* you should have 50% in +2
* min height is 157.5
* you should not be over weight according to your height.

YOU CANNOT WRITE SSB NOW.
28th April 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any quota for candidates belonging to Jammu and Kashmir state in NDA or SSB entrance exam?

IF I PASSED12TH FROM JAMMU DO I GET ANY COTA?
13th February 2014, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

I AM STUDYING IN VIZAG BUT MY HOME TOWN IS J&K AM I ELIGIBLE TO GET HOME STATE QUOTA FOR MEDICAL?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?