26th January 2016, 04:05 PM
karan yedlawar

Is it possible to complete PG in any automobile related course after B.Sc?

Sir i am in Bsc maths(pcm) first year now and i want to make career in automobile companies after my graduation. Is it possible to complete my PG in any automobile course?? and what to do to achive my goal??

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available for Automobile Engineering? Are there Automobile engineering colleges in India? Best way to complete Automobile engineering?
  2. Which are the career related to do BSc IT course? I have completed BSc IT course
  3. List of branches related to Automobile? List of colleges which are offering M.Tech courses?
  4. Which are the M.Tech courses available for Mechanical Engineers? Can I work in Aerospace field after mechanical engineering?
  5. Any course related to Automobile Engineering after Marine Engineering? From which institute can I do?
  6. Which are the field related to Automobile except Automobile Engineering?
  7. Best short time course related to Power Plant and Automobile field?
  8. Colleges under Anna university offering M.E courses in Tamilnadu?
  9. How to make a career in Automobile after completing graduation in BSc?
  10. List of AICTE affiliated distance colleges offering admission in Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering for ITI holder?
  11. What is the difference between automobile engineering and automobile designing?
  12. Is CMG University Meghalaya UGC and government India approved? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What will be my career after completing BSc in Chemistry?
  14. Which are the engineering courses after 12th?
  15. Correspondence colleges in West Bengal for Diploma in Automobile Engineering course?
  16. What are the opportunities available in auto-mobile sector while pursuing Mechanical engineering course?
  17. Is it good to join MS Automobile Engineering after completing BS?
  18. After completion of 12th which B.E course is more valuable?
6th August 2016, 10:52 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete PG in any automobile related course after B.Sc?

Since you have completed Bachelor degree in science stream with Maths subject then if you wish to take admission in PG course, you can only take admission in M.Sc Maths not in any other course related to automobile or subject other than Maths.
If your extreme desire to work in automobile related companies then you should first complete your M.Sc in Mathematics, then crack GATE(Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering) and then take admission in Mechanical stream and complete M.Tech with that then only you can be in automobile sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?