17th May 2012, 05:00 PM
geethj22

After completion of 12th which B.E course is more valuable?

After completion of 12th in which BE course is most valuable in now a days(Auto mobiles,EEE or ECE) tell me any one sir?

23rd May 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After completion of 12th which B.E course is more valuable?

wh ich course should i go/ with 60% in science/
29th July 2013, 10:59 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

It is impossible to distinguish some of the streams as best in engineering. Automobile engineering, EEE, and ECE are equally valuable. Automobile engineering can be selected if you are interested in automobile design and engineering. EEE and ECE are related to electric circuits, electronics, processor, and so on. All these subjects allow you to a grab job in reputed firms like Mahindra, Infosys, and Wipro. You can select any of the subject according to your interest.
16th March 2015, 10:24 PM
sachin200792

All of the B.E/B.Tech. courses have their value in their own areas. However you can choose one for yourself by analysing your interests and your own choices. Or may be you would want to choose are course that you think has a good response in the market.

EEE and ECE both are core engineering branches and have quite a reputation when it comes to get a job in PSUs. Although, mechanical engineering, civil engineering and automobile engineering are also good.

If you are looking for some other branches then you might want to go for Computer Science, Aeronautical Engineering, etc .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?