19th May 2016, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study B.Tech and MBA together for Mechanical student?

Hi Sir,
I am studying B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. I want to study MBA at the same time. So, can I do B.Tech and MBA together?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between B.Tech+MBA and B.A+MBA? Which stream is better for me in MBA after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  2. How can I study MS in Abroad with scholarship being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. Is it possible to study B.Tech and MBA together for Mechanical student?
  4. Which country is better to study MS/MBA for B.E. Mechanical graduate?
  5. What is better between MBA and B.Tech for B.Sc(IT) student? Can I get job after completing MBA?
  6. What to opt after B.Tech Mechanical between MS, MBA and M.Tech?
  7. Best branch to do MBA from Foreign universities for Mechanical Engineering student? Fee structure of MBA college in Abroad?
  8. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  9. Should I have to appear in CAT for study MBA? Detailed information about JMEG recruitment exam for B.Tech student?
  10. MBA in MArketing is good after B.Tech Mechanical?
  11. Possibility to study M.Tech in Jadavpur University for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  12. What are the various branches in B.tech courses?
  13. MBA or M.Tech, which is better to study for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  14. Will it be good to study MBA after B.Sc Computer Science? In which field should I pursue MBA?
  15. How to do MBA after pursuing B.Tech mechanical engineering?
  16. Which specialization should I opt for MBA in IIM, Ahmadabad to get job as a CEO cum M.D. in any multinational company? Course fee of MBA in IIM, Ahmadabad?
  17. Which subject should I opt in B.Sc to study further MBA? Better course between MBA and M.Sc for B.Sc student? -- [New]
  18. How to do 3 years B.Tech mechanical after passing MCA
21st May 2016, 12:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study B.Tech and MBA together for Mechanical student?

No, it is not possible to study B.Tech and MBA together because, to be eligible to get admission for pursuing MBA course, you must have obtained Bachelor's degree with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised board. Since, you are pursuing your Bachelor's degree course (B.Tech) right now, you are not eligible to do MBA course while pursuing B.Tech course.
21st May 2016, 06:15 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study B.Tech and MBA together for Mechanical student?

M.B.A stands for Master of Business Administration and it is two year duration course.

The eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline. Candidates also need to appear for various entrance examination and qualify in it to get admission in best institutes.

So, you are not eligible to pursue MBA course simultaneously with B.Tech degree.
21st May 2016, 06:30 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

M.B.A stands for Master of Business Administration and it is two year duration course.

The eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline. Candidates also need to appear for various entrance examination and qualify in it to get admission in best institutes.

So, you are not eligible to pursue MBA course simultaneously with B.Tech degree.
21st May 2016, 09:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For MBA you need degree qualification first. Without completing B.Tech you can't get admission in MBA programme.

Hence, first complete B.Tech and then apply for entrance exam for admission in MBA.
22nd May 2016, 12:30 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You are doing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering discipline and want to do MBA degree at the same time. But I am sorry to say that you can not do this.

Reason for this:

>>The first reason is that for doing MBA degree from distance mode/ regular mode, the minimum eligibility criteria for admission is that student must possess graduation course from a recognized university. You are doing graduation degree at this time and you are eligible to apply for admission in MBA course in the final year of graduation degree or after completion of B.Tech degree.

>>The second reason is that there is of no use of doing two courses at the same time either from distance mode or from regular mode. You have to do one at a time.

--In my opinion you have to firstly complete your B.Tech degree then you have to apply for MBA course either through distance mode or through regular course.
22nd May 2016, 02:20 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for both MBA and B.Tech at the same time as you need to have a graduation degree with you in order to apply for MBA.

Moreover, you should have scored a minimum of 50% in your graduation. You will have to appear for an entrance test like MAT, CAT, etc in order to get admission in MBA colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?