26th August 2015, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to do Graduation once again?

I am working in private company in dubai. I have got qualification (10+2). i have done bba but not passed in one semester. I want to do graduation again. what should i do now--

26th August 2015, 04:01 PM
JSD.

Default Re: What should I do to do Graduation once again?

Of course you can do the graduation course.Because for doing the graduation degree course it is must to have a + 2 course from recognised board.

Since you have completed your + 2 so ,You can apply for any university wherever you wish to get admit.You have to start once again from the first semester to the last semester.
26th August 2015, 11:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am working in private company in dubai. I have got qualification (10+2). i have done bba but not passed in one semester. I want to do graduation again. what should i do now--
You can do graduation degree through correspondence course through below given university.

List of the university are,

Indira Gandhi National Open University

Osmania University

Annamalai University

Symbiosis MBA through Correspondance

Sikkim Manipal Distance Learning programmes

Mumbai University - IT courses through Distance Education.

Jain Vishva Bharati Institute

Kota Open University
27th August 2015, 12:27 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

If you want to do your graduation you have two chance you can do it in regular basis or you can do it in distance mode. If you are doing it in regular basis then you have to go to college & you have leave the job .

But if you are doing it in distance mode then you can continue your job & study simultaneously .There are many open university those who are offering distance graduation degree course which you can do it in any stream as your wish.

List of distance University:

IGNOU
SMU
LPU
Symbiosis
Osamania University
Delhi University
Utkal University.
27th August 2015, 12:53 AM
subham mohapatra123

Thumbs down Re: What should I do to do Graduation once again?

Quote:
Sir you can complete your degree at any period of time,you can not resume your previous degree because you left it at the middle of the course,start with a new B.B.A course from any recognized university,get a course form and submit it in the admission block before admissions start.
27th August 2015, 05:23 PM
crystalpellitier

Quote:

+2 is required to do graduation.So you can do graduation and its better if you compelte your graduation degree because it is commonly asked in any organization either it may be government or private sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?