23rd March 2017, 02:45 AM
Mou mou

Am I eligible to do M.Sc Chemistry if I have failed in B.Sc Chemistry mathematics paper?

I've complete my B.Sc in chemistry but I failed in mathematics (pass paper). So now can I do M.Sc in chemistry? Can you please give me the details on the same? What is the minimum criteria required to apply for the course? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for OCES Exam for Engineer trainees (Atomic research center training program)
  2. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  4. Can I get admission in MSc Chemistry after doing BSc Mathematics?
  5. Is M.Sc in Chemistry a better option after B.Sc in Chemistry? Previous DU M.Sc chemistry question papers?
  6. Why a candidate is declared failed even after scoring 24 marks in 12th Chemistry?
  7. Can I do MSc in mathematics after completing BSc in major chemistry?
  8. Am I eligible to do M.Sc in Chemistry after completion of B.Sc in Industrial fishery?
  9. Am I eligible for MSc food tech or MSc Chemistry after BSc Biotech with 92%
  10. Eligibility to get scholarship after 89% in B.Sc in Chemistry and currently pursuing M.Sc in Analytical chemistry?
  11. How to get admission into MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am a BSc final year student with chemistry honors
  12. Summer training for 2nd year B.Sc (Biotechnology) students?
  13. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  14. Can I be eligible for drug inspector post after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Organic Chemistry
  15. Can I do MSc Computer Science after completing BSc Chemistry with 49%
  16. Which college is best to do M.Sc Chemistry after completion of B.Sc Chemistry course?
  17. In which stream to do M.Sc, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry or Biochemistry?
  18. How can I take admission for MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am studying in BSc final year with chemistry honors
26th March 2017, 10:07 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Sc Chemistry if I have failed in B.Sc Chemistry mathematics paper?

The minimum eligibility criteria for pursuing Master of Science in Chemistry is that candidate must have done bachelor's degree in science without any backlog. Even if you have passing percentage of marks in bachelor's degree, you can apply for this course.

But with backlog, you are not eligible for this course. You need to clear your mathematics paper then you can apply for M.Sc in Chemistry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?